22.10.07

Photoshop for Ministry?!

I was down in San Diego at the YS Conference this weekend, and as I was looking through the comprehensive list of seminars I noticed one that was titled something like "Creating Sermon Outlines in 9.5 minutes using Photoshop"... by a teacher who has a company called Photoshop for Ministry

Have you ever used these guys for teaching Photoshop? Did you go to the seminar at YS?
I would have poked my head in there but I had my kids with me the whole time... not good for seminars!

4 comments:

Tim Lemons said...

I'm going to the atlanta one. I'll check it out if it doesn't conflict with other ones.

Leigh Sarti said...

Thanks Tim, let me know how it goes... i am hoping it's a great seminar to point people toward.

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the link to my website, www.PhotoshopForMinistry.com. I was honored to be asked to speak again at YS. It was the first time I've taught at all three conventions. The last two years I've only been at YS on the east coast. Anyways, the four one hour sessions I taught at YS are available on DVD at my website. Btw, love your website and your work... great stuff! -john P.S. I'm at Fairfax Community Church (www.fairfax.cc)

Leigh Sarti said...

hey john,
thanks for the comment... i checked out your church's website and really like the icons on the left side, they work really well. hopefully we can meet up at a YS in the future, and i'll recommend the teaching DVD to those looking for something like this to help imporve their Photoshop skills.