15.10.07

catalystic thoughts

Just thought I would share some random thoughts I wrote down during Catalyst... Need me to expand on any? Just let me know and I'll do my best!

On Leadership:
Will people be stunned by my humility?
I am a leader so that I can 1-add value to people 2-grow in value 3-relate to what other people value 4-do the things that God values

On Work:

Job Misery is affected by three things: Anonymity, Irrelevance, and Immeasurement
I need to be able to measure for myself HOW I am doing What I am doing.
Work is more fulfilling when you know you are making a difference in someone's life.

On Money:
We are called to manage dangerous things for the glory of God.
I need to act my wage
Things aren't good when I have too much month left at the end of my money!

On Living:
Sermons don't create behaviors
Cool environments don't create behaviors
Systems create behaviors

1 comment:

Unknown said...

act your wage is wrecking me still .... hmmm ...

JG