23.6.08

feature project: Shape For Ministry Wall

This was a "last-minute" project that covered a wall area and wrapped around an elevator!
The goal for this wall was to tell the story of a high-school girl who had found her niche in serving, then encourage others to follow her lead.
I used a little texture on the wall to set it apart, but kept with the main colors of the building with the texture color. I didn't want to waste the space above the elevator, but it was too high for the body text , so I just "bit into" that area a little to utilize the space.
Megan (the story subject) was kind enough to meet us in person at the Refinery and ironically enough I actually took her picture in the exact same spot that she was life-size on the design!
Thanks Megan for your story, I hope it touches others and encourages them to find their shape for serving others.


No comments: